Here are the latest changes and information concerning pricing, services and delivery of reports.
Updated Friday August 07, 2015
Getting ready to roll out Wintrack Version 4.0.
If you are an existing customer please
help us serve you.
Be sure to e-mail Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org with updated e-mail addresses for all processing and billing contacts.
We will begin accepting on-line payments for invoices soon.
Keep up to date with Mvr State Fees.
Click here for Pricing and Turnaround
NEW SOFTWARE (Wintrack 4.0)
***Wintrack 4.0 is coming soon***
We will post the new version in the download section as soon as testing is complete.
This new version will include compatible versions for both Windows 8 and 9
New Features Include.
1. Enhanced security - capability for setting up multiple Users with 128 bit dez encryption
2. Enhanced communications - both internet (FTP) or dial up. If your phone or Internet is unavailable you
can switch from phone to internet or vice versa.
3. Enhanced ordering - will allow users to change order status and even flag employee status eliminating
4. Enhanced report processing - will give users the capabilities to e-mail or fax results anywhere form within
5 . Enhanced sorting, searching and printing capabilities.
6. Instant access to several new products both current and archived information.
7. E-mail or Fax capability ( ability to e-mail or fax reports )
8. Enhanced Data entry control for fewer no hits and faster turnaround (a more intuitive and informative
approach for entering request)
9. Added functionality for distribution of reports. This provides the capability for large customers and
resellers distribute reports more rapidly to other departments, offices or customers.
10. And much more...!
Contact me at 800-275-2966
Over the past 20 years Staftrack, Inc has worked hard to keep cost as low as possible.
Quebec Driving Records are once again available. We are one of only a few vendors able to get these records at this time. Clients may obtain the most current required release by contacting the Staftract Data Center at 800-275-2966.
Ontario Driving Records are now available within 48 hours if ordered before 5:00 pm. Standard release signed by driver is required.
Please take note occasionally, MVR state fees and criminal fees may change with little or no notice. We try to let you know as soon as we are notified.
For any additional
information on these changes please contact Douglas Johnston at
Ext 225. Current Pricing and Turnaround Schedule
Manual Processed MVR's
The states of Georgia, New Hampshire, Washington and Pennsylvania require releases If you would like a copy of these forms sent to you contact Douglas Johnston at 800-275-2966 Ext. 224.
The requirements for requesting District of Columbia driving records have changed. We now must send in a legible copy of the drivers license with the request as well as a signed generic release form.
Staftrack default Page